Monday, August 14, 2017

Red Rocks & Downtown

As usual, I love being a tourist in my home town.  Amanda and Karli couldn't have come at a better time.  With the kids starting school soon, I would have been tempted to hunker down and just enjoy being home together.  This has forced us to get out and about and make a few final memories to our memorable 2017 Summer! This morning we explored Red Rocks, hiked around a bit, explored the museum, had a picnic and inspired the girls to buy concert tickets to a show tomorrow night.  There really is no comparison to seeing a Red Rocks concert!




 After we left Morrison, I dropped the older girls off downtown so they could shop & explore.  The kids and I went home to rest for a few hours.  Then, we met the girls, Grammy & Opa and Daddy at Coors Field to watch a Rockies Game.  What a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment