Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Puker

Today I dropped Jak off at Kindergarten with the hiccups.  He just couldn't get rid of them.  He barely ate any breakfast because the were so distracting.  But in typical Jak style, he didn't complain, just hiccuped his way up the sidewalk and into school.  I was at King Soopers in line to pick up my prescription when the school called.  Jak had hiccuped one to many times and puked all over the school library.  He wasn't sick, his hiccups finally passed and he was playing in the school nurses office when I picked him up.  As a precaution, he had to come home with me for the rest of the day.  So, to help keep his mind sharp I suggested we do some worksheets at home.  He plowed through 22 worksheets in less than an hour.  Kindergarten has lit a spark in this boys mind!



On our way to St. Anne's to pick up sister, Joseph noticed this little Praying Mantis on the star hanging next to the garage.  It's the 1st praying mantis I've seen in our yard here in Arvada.  I hope he tells his friends to come check out our garden too!

 After school, we signed Lillian up for "Little Flowers".  It's a group for little girls that meets monthly, to read and discuss Bible Stories and do crafts.  Today, they had a Popsicle party at the playground to kick it off.  It's going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment