Thursday, August 3, 2017

Our 3rd Amusement Park this Summer!

You know your kids are getting older when you enter the adrenaline rush world of amusement parks!  The Jefferson County Summer Reading Program gave out free tickets to Lakeside Amusement Park to all kids who completed their summer reading.  I have wanted to visit Lakeside for years!  I used to walk Droste by Lakeside frequently, when I owned my house on Meade Street.  The exterior looks like such a dump, and the inside could use a little clean up, however, the park itself was like taking a trip back in time.  It has such a small town - carnival feel and the kids and I loved it!  We ran into our neighbors the Hubbards and the kids loved riding with Emma (Emma turns 5 tomorrow and Joseph turns 5 a week from today!).  CL, Blair and I really got a chuckle out of the picture of Jak and Emma in the heart shaped ride!  
 












No comments:

Post a Comment