What a year it's been! We can't remember a time when Lillian wasn't in our lives and thank God every day she is! Mike always tells her, "Lily, you're so great, we want 10 more just like you!". (Well that's good - cause we're having another in less than 4 months!) At this 1 year milestone - Mike and I want to take the time to list our favorite things about Lillian:
- You have an adorable "sit & spin" move you do - while sitting on the floor, you shuffle yourself around in a complete 360 by using the balls of your feet.
- As soon as you hear music of any kind, you smirk and start bouncing up and down....sometimes even when there isn't any music playing, if I ask you to dance, you start bobbing up and down!
- When you're hungry, you smack your lips together over and over. We get the point quickly!
- When you're full, you make the sign for "all done" by turning both of your hands upside down, to our surprise you started saying "All Done" quite clearly about 3 weeks ago.
- You have the sweetest giggle.....we'll do almost anything to hear it! I have to record it soon!
- You love to play peak-a-boo, you crawl around the coffee table or just outside the room and peak back around to see if we're watching....and when we peak around at you...you giggle and squeel so loud!
- You give the sweetest open mouth kisses, minus the slimy tongue so many kids give!
- When you want to go outside and see the chickens, you say Bok, Bok, Bok and point to the backyard. We say, "do you want to go see the Bok Boks?" And you get real excited!
- And finally, you love your snuggle blankets! Y ou will sleep anywhere, anytime as long as you have one of your blankets to snuggle with. You search and search until you have a corner of the blanket in both hands.