Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Georgetown

One of Linda's sons, Cody sent us a message on Facebook that he was going to be in Colorado for a work conference this week.  I'm so glad my schedule is so open to drop everything and take a trip to Georgetown mid-week.  Not working is a very strange adjustment.  The kids and I have really enjoyed summer so far and it's only the end of June.  I hope it doesn't go too fast!
Grammy, Opa the kids and I all piled in the mini-van and drove to Georgetown.  We hit the playground first and then met Cody for lunch at the Happy Cooker.
Lillian and Jak were pretending to be a married couple, and the playground was there castle.  They didn't want to leave!




We all miss Linda so much, but being with Cody made us all feel a little better.  It's nice to see how happy he is and what a great life he's making for himself.  His mom would be proud.





No comments:

Post a Comment