Monday, June 19, 2017

Emily & Ryley's Beautiful Beach Wedding

We arrived in Whitehall late Thursday night, getting into Grandpa Kerschen's house around 2 am.  Lillian and I had to be up and Bridal Brunch ready by 7:30.  Somehow we pulled it off, and thankfully Cathy drove us there so I could 1/2 day dream, 1/2 zone out on the ride there!  
Cathy Kerschen and Cathy Mullowney thru a beautiful bridal brunch, and Candy put together terrific games, including a pre-recorded question/answer game between Emily and Ryley.  It was so clever, incredibly personal and very sentimental.  Well done, Michigan Kerschens!







Lillian and Joseph had very significant roles in the wedding, so the rehearsal was very important for these two!  Lillian of course, has been practicing her flower girl petal dropping for months now.  But I'm not sure if Jak new what he signed up for!  One things for sure, he loved the beach!



Emily is an event planner and it showed!  Her wedding was so well orchestrated, well thought out and really meaningful for all of those involved.  And she was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.  We were a little nervous that Jak wouldn't walk down the aisle, but when the crowd turned and saw his sign announcing, "Here Comes the Bride", they oooo'd and awww'd and he hammed it up!  Lillian, like I said has been practicing, and she is a natural born flower girl!














 Without anyone telling them, the kids all lined up to see Emily & Ryley's first dance. Lillian was so mesmerized, I had to go tap her shoulder to remind her to sit down so other's can see.  Even the little boys were awestruck.  It was so sweet.  Emily made the most amazing speech, honoring her father - in - law who died of cancer just a few months before the wedding.  She pre-wrote what she wanted to say, but how she so eloquently read it aloud I'll never know.  I wish I was 1/2 that strong!  I know her words meant a lot to the Miller Family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment