Saturday, June 4, 2016

Great Start to Summer!





 
The pool is open, the sun is out, and these cousins couldn't be happier.  I'm retraining my brain to always have fresh veggies, fruit and pool friendly snacks on hand.  And I'm already planning pool-side meals.  I can't wait to make this patio my second home for the summer!
 
 
 When we aren't at the pool, there's plenty of summer fun to be had.  Our sprinkler, sidewalk chalk and bikes will keep the kids and neighbors busy.
 
 
 Mike and I received a last minute invite to a benefit fundraiser at the Children's Museum.  We scrambled to find a babysitter without success.  Thank god for family.  Ian and Kim came to our rescue and Mike and I enjoyed an adult only evening!
 The Bergner's throw the best parties.  They rented a Bounce House slide, and invited a whole crew of new friends for the kids to play with.  I love these pictures of the kids with their squirt guns.  The girls are such divas, and Jak looks ready to attack!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment