Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Cousin-Filled Weekend!

Our weekend began with a Friday Night sleepover.  Uncle Roberts brothers, Andrew & Patrick were in town.  Rather than Casey & Keira loosing sleep listening to the boys party till the wee hours of the morning and rather than Casey worrying that Keira waking overnight would disturb the boys; Casey packed a few things and headed to the Colorado Kerschens house for a slumber party!  Lillian loved having Keira over and all 3 kids ate & slept pretty darn good. 
The next morning we met Holden & Everett at Apex to play.  Jak showed off his new skill, walking all over the playground - hands stretched way out front like Frankenstein! 
 Then, Sunday evening, Casey & I brought our three kiddos downtown to the Convention Center to see Elmo & his Sesame Street Pals.  Casey & I have been looking forward to this for weeks!  Despite Jak throwing up all over himself, his car seat and the back of my car....we had a terrific time!  I'm not sure what set Jak off - he didn't seem sick all morning and seemed fine right after, but I don't ever want to clean up that much puke again!  Thank goodness I had packed his pajama's!
 When the lights went down and the "Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds Away" began, Casey & I teared up!  It was a great nostalgic moment for Casey and I to remember our Sesame Street Days and a great moment to be sharing the love with our kids. 
They had a GREAT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment