Monday, April 2, 2012

Boy Oh Boy!

We have a little man cooking!  We found out Friday that Lillian will have a baby brother sometime around Labor Day.  Our exact due date is September 8th - but if I have anything to say about it he'll be born a day early on my birthday (which happens to be my Dad's birthday).  Wouldn't it be great to have 3 Generations born on September 7th! 
I have a confession to make!  Seven weeks ago on Valentine's Day, Mike and I took a home gender prediction test.  It predicted this baby was a boy.  We're still not sure if the results were accurate or perhaps we randomly purchased a kit that produced blue results.  We have a couple friends who tried the same test with accurate results, so who knows maybe it was worth the 30 bucks!  If you're interested, it's called Inteligender and we ordered it off the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment