Monday, January 11, 2010

The Bet

After Christmas we celebrated Colleen's birthday at Ian & Kim's house. While relaxing after dinner Casey jokingly suggested we guess when the babies would be born. To my surprise everyone had an opinion! Their guesses began flying out across the table. Finally Casey grabbed a piece of paper and began taking official notes. Before I knew it, everyone was throwing in $10 to predict the birthdate, weight of each twin, gender and whether I'd deliver natural or c-section. The next morning my dad entered it into an Excel spreadsheet. We've opened it up to our friends and family and so far we have 23 guesses! Who knew my uterus could spur such debate! There's still time to enter the contest, so let me know if you're interested!


1 comment:

  1. Courtney and Mike...such fantastic news! Double Congratulations all around. (big hugs) Nolan, Tory and I are thrilled! I'll have to perform some math antics to come up with the best guess for the due date.

    Hurray for babies!

    ReplyDelete