Thursday, July 13, 2017

Franti!

A Michael Franti show is more that just a great concert, it's a motivationally uplifting experience!  Is motivationally even a word??? Casey, Sommer, Melissa and I had the nicest night out.  We tailgated with yummy Noodles and Company dinner, uninterrupted conversation and wine.  Well, no wine for me this time, Mike and I are in the midst of a 30 day alcohol free challenge.  Michael's shows are so good and uplifiting - you don't need a drink to enjoy them!






I was so wired after leaving the show, I stopped at King Soopers to shop (without the kids!).  Funny how difficult (and annoying) it is to take a 4 and a 6 year old to the grocery store.  As I wandered the aisles, I took a piece of Michael Franti's message with me, I made eye contact with everyone in the store and tried to exchange simple, small greetings.  It felt really good...and it was reciprocated!

No comments:

Post a Comment