Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happy Boy

Dropping Joseph off in the morning is such a pleasure these days.  He looks forward to being with his buddies, Trey and Marcus so much that his goodbyes are short and sweet.  He runs (or crawls like a puppy) into the school, hangs his backpack on the hook, runs to the fish tank to kiss me good bye, begs me to take a picture and runs back to be with his friends.  We do this everyday. I seriously have a dozen or so of this same picture!  I smile and want to kiss the screen on my phone every time I see one though!
 
Joseph is so proud that he has filled his gumball machine with stickers for good behavior.  He gets to choose a prize from the treasure box for every 10 stickers he receives.  And now that its full....he gets to go out to lunch with Miss Sam to McDonald's!
 Snuggles like this one are the best part of Daddy's long days.  Mike has been working 12 hour days since last August.  Hopefully this is a temporary work scenario. He's exhausted at the end of the day, but we do get to enjoy our weekends together!


No comments:

Post a Comment