Monday, February 3, 2014

Best Dad Ever

I had to work last Saturday, it was cold and snowy.  Mike was going to be alone with the kids for a whole 8-9 hours....stuck indoors!  No indoor "fun" sounded like fun....if you know what I mean.  There are days where you just don't want to go out.  So, Mike shoveled the snow off the deck and built a ramp for this kids to sled down.  They had such a great time sledding, right in our backyard, that they couldn't wait to show off their "moves" when I got home.  Of course, Daddy's too big to fit in the saucer-sled so he promised them I would sled with them when I got home....humph, it was a tight fit!! 
Snow Bunnies!

 

We're not sure where Lillian learned to do "snowangels".  Neither of us taught her, yet she was quick to show off her skill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment