Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....

                                                                                                         It's back to work I go!  I miss the "old people" so much, but tomorrow, when I'm sitting at my desk I'm going to miss Lillian even more!  We spent some time at the daycare today visiting the other babies and introducing Lillian to Miss Christine.  Christine has been a child care worker for 19 years and clearly loves her job.  She has Lillian's name on her board already.  It made me smile when I saw her name on the apple, then Christine pointed out the other board with her name and birth date on the owl and it reassured me that she's in good hands. 
   Our good friends, Amy & Bryan are sending their son Zander to Children Are the Future too.  He's 3 months older than Lillian, but they'll be in the same class for a while.  I'm so glad Lillian will have other babies to smile at, interact with and learn from. 

Lillian with Miss Christine
    I am so fortunate that I'm able to return 4 days a week to start.  I will work Wednesday - Saturday for the next 12 weeks.  Lillian will go to daycare Wednesday - Friday then she gets to spend Saturday with Daddy!  Mike is REALLY looking forward to having her all to himself one day a week.  He has big plans to take her places, including taking her to a few job projects (maybe she'll help land him some big jobs!!!).  His Daddy adventures start this weekend with a trip to the zoo with Zane and his two kids.  What a site that will be! 
    Here are a few pictures of Lily-Bird from last weekends camping trip....

Grandpa Kerschen, this one's for you!  Will she follow in your footsteps and be a bowhunter too? 

Hiking with Mama!

The rivers and streams have been so full this summer!

Relaxing after a long hike.

Laying by the river, so Mom and Dad can enjoy their breakfast together.



After camping all weekend, it feels really good to come home and take a bath!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I just love that last picture! Lillian is quite a little charmer. Absolutely beautiful! So glad to hear she is with great people and little friends while you're at work. She also already appears to enjoy camping and the outdoors as much as you two do. That doesn't surprise me one bit! :)

    ReplyDelete