Thursday, January 10, 2019

Miscellaneous Winter Days

Lillian had Little Flowers after school and the weather was decent, so Joseph and I explored a new playground I discovered on my Thursday morning walk with Emily.  He's a big fan....we'll have to come back when he has other kids to play with...it was a 'bit lonely at the top".

 Snapped this picture of Lillian and her friends Jojo, Stori and Juliet before school...just a typical winter morning drop off in the gym.  They're always happy to see each other.
 The kids dared daddy to put on this wig - they found themselves pretty funny dressing daddy up.  He was a good sport, but I'm not sure how he's going to feel when this picture resurfaces at a work event on a slide show some day.  He's all decked out in CFC gear with a Wayne's World style hair do.  His office administrator was dying of laughter when I sent this pic along to her....

No comments:

Post a Comment