Sunday, September 9, 2018

Hello Nashville!

Amanda - Moo turned 21 this summer and her one request??? A girls trip to Nashville with all of her Aunts.  We ate, danced, hiked and shopped our way around that town.  And made some pretty terrific memories.  The whole town smells like barbeque and everyone boasts that they have the best.  We followed all sorts of recommendations from friends of Candy & Amanda's - trying different places for breakfast, dinner and of course live music and drinks.  We had a blast!
While I was gone, Mike took the kids to the Harvest Festival where they represented St. Anne's in the parade through Old Town Arvada handing out candy.  I was so happy to get off the plane on Sunday, I'm not cut out for leaving my family!  Everyone got a good ol' Nashville souvenir; Mike and I got T-shirts and the kids got a fun toy bow & arrow.  But guess what?  The Nashville airport wouldn't let me take the bow & arrow as carry on because they considered it a weapon!  I had to go back to ticketing and check it - that poor bow & arrow came out looking like it had been through a war.  But the kids LOVED it so I guess it was worth all my trouble.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment