Saturday, September 23, 2017

Chatfield Corn Maze

Perhaps corn mazes are designed with older kids in mind!  Casey and I thought it would be fun to show the kids something new, 2 minutes into the maze, Lillian asked me which way she should turn.  I had to admit I had no idea.  Which could have been fun if the weather was nice, but unfortunately, it wasn't.  It was threatening to rain/spitting on us the whole time we were there.  And when we had been "comfortably lost" for about 45 minutes, it started to pour.  We scrambled, and found our way out but not before we all got a little soaked and a lot muddy!  We said, very quick goodbyes and giggled as we pulled away.  Only to discover the rain came down harder on our drive home.  It was a white knuckled drive but we both made it home safe and sound with a good story to share!




 Natalie was not about to be left behind!  The corn was at least 8 feet high - I can only imagine what it looked like to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment