Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gobble Gobble

For the fourth straight year, the Colorado Kerschens travelled to East Lansing to join the Michigan Kerschens for Thanksgiving.  And for the fourth straight year Grandma and Opa Hanou and Great Grandpa Lerch joined us as well!  I love this tradition, and so does everyone else.  Our families seem to fit together so well and that's what Thanksgiving's all about.  Being with family and thanking God for the family you have.  We are so blessed.
I love my Thanksgiving pajamas from Na Na Nancy

All Grandma Kerschen wanted was a decent picture with her 6 grandchildren...apparently that was too much to ask for!

When I grow up I want to be just like my big cousins!

"Baby Lily kissed me"

I wonder what life will be like for Lillian when she's great grandpas age.
Going for a hike with daddy....you can never be too safe!
 
Especially when Grandpa Kerschen is teaching Johnny to hunt!

The growing Kerschen family

Another great bath picture, this time in Grandma Kerschens kitchen sink!
 I can't wait for Christmas, hopefully there will be lots of shiny ribbons!

I can't take my eyes off the pretty lights!

 Can't wait for Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment