Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mike's Girls Are Happy & Healthy!

YUP!  We found out today that we have a healthy, beautuful baby girl growing inside me!  Already, Mike refers to me as "his girls", saying things like "How are my girls?" and texting me that he loves his girls so much.  It's so sweet to hear!
Baby Girl Kerschen really is such a joy to watch!  Our favorite ultrasound tech is back from her own maternity leave and she gave us a video of the ultrasound to take home.  I was so grateful and couldn't wait to get home to watch it.  Then, I uploaded it and realized it's 25 minutes long!  She's not THAT exciting! And because the video is so long I'm unable to post it to the blog.  Hmmph.  Dad suggested posting it via You Tube....I'll work on that I'm not technologically that gifted :)
Love and Hugs to all of you.....It's going to be a wonderful Christmas this year!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Court and Mike! Girls are so much fun! Much love to both of you. -Megs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to you both! I had a sneaky feeling you were having a girl. I'll have Holden help me pick out her first outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so excited for a girl with all these boys around. I'm still thinking I'm having a girl but who knows. Congrats to both (all three!!) of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do we see more belly pics?? :)

    ReplyDelete